Annual Reports

ASTAE Annual Status Report FY 2013

Fiscal Year 2013 was the second year of the four-year FY2012-2015 Business Plan for the Multi-Donor Trust Fund (MDTF), which now exceeds US$24 million. ASTAE continues to use this endowment to fund World Bank executed activities and has now added recipient-executed trust fund activities to its growing regional portfolio. In FY13, ASTAE supported activities in 12 of its 31 client countries, including 12 new activities in 8 countries and 3 new regional-level activities.

The total FY13 allocation was about US$3.8 million, of which 40 percent went toward renewable energy initiatives; 37 percent supported improving access to energy; and the remaining 23 percent helped to improved energy efficiency. Indonesia was the largest beneficiary of ASTAE funding (16 percent) in FY13 with Small Island Developing States also well represented. ASTAE's client countries in the East Asia and the Pacific region received 80 percent of allocations, with the remainder (20 percent) going to countries in the South Asia Region.

ASTAE Annual Status Report FY 2012

 

 

Citation

World Bank. 2013. ASTAE: Annual Status Report FY 2013. Asia Sustainable and Alternative Energy Program. Washington, DC: World Bank Group. http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/819121468003026725/ASTAE-annual-status-report-FY13

Users also downloaded
The details of financial recovery plan designed to help Vietnam Electricity (EVN), and the Vietnamese power sector more generally, to address a series of complex and interconnected challenges over…
March 01, 2016
The ESMAP Annual Report 2015 takes a comprehensive look at ESMAP's programs, activities, and results for Fiscal Year 2015. The first chapter highlights our work for the year, followed by chapters…
December 01, 2015
This report is the product of a World Bank executed technical assistance to the Government of Nepal under the overall leadership of the Alternative Energy Promotion Centre (AEPC), under the Ministry…
November 01, 2015
The reports published under this series are part of a program of work on social and gender aspects of the development and promotion of clean stoves. Grounded in extensive research in Indonesia, the…
June 01, 2015