Basics of Electric Systems Operations
- Basics of Power Systems Planning and Operations | Presented by M. Madrigal, Sr. Energy Specialist, The World Bank.
- Grid Impact of Variable Generation at High Penetration Levels | Presented by Lawrence Jones, VP, Alstom Grid North America.
Transmission and Integration Solutions
- Generation and Transmission Planning for Renewables | Presented by Marcelino Madrigal, Sr. Energy Specialist, The World Bank.
- Energy Forecasting as a Way to Integrate Renewable Energies | Presented by Carlos A. Castano, Head of R&D, GNARUM.
- Old Markets, New Markets, and New Market Models for Energy Storage | Presented by Ingo Stadler, University of Applied Sciences Cologne.
- Applications of Energy Storage for Renewable Integration | Presented by Richard Fioravanti, VP, DNV KEMA.
- Demand Response in Provision of Electricity Service: Matching Technical Possibilities with Consumers’ Convenience | Presented by Pedro Antmann, Sr. Energy Specialist, The World Bank.
- Mexico's Initiatives with Respect to Renewable Energies | Presented by Alejandro Peraza-Garcia, Director General, CRE.
- Renewable Integration at High Penetration Levels in Spain | Presented by Carlos A. Castano, Head of R&D, GNARUM.
- Grid Integration of Renewable Energy, Hawaii | Presented by Robert Kaneshiro, P.E. HELCO.