PAST EVENT | Sri Lanka Roadmap - Industry Consultation Webinar | September 13, 2022 @7am (EST)
The webinar will present the preliminary findings of the Offshore Wind Roadmap for Sri Lanka and will commence a consultation period to receive feedback from webinar participants, the offshore wind industry, and other interested parties.
This webinar is jointly organized by the World Bank Group (WBG) and the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) and is sponsored by the Energy Sector Management Assessment Program (ESMAP).
- Welcome: Jari Vayrynen, Senior Energy Specialist, World Bank
- Opening remarks: Ranjith Sepala, Chairman, Sustainable Energy Authority
- Industry remarks: Rebecca Williams, Head of Offshore Wind, GWEC
- Roadmap overview: Erik Mohr, Head of Section - Wind Energy and Renewables, COWI
- Closing: Mark Leybourne, Offshore Wind Development Program Lead, ESMAP, World Bank
Access the presentation of the preliminary findings here.