NewsletterIssue | February 2010
This edition contains activities carried out between November 2009 and January 2010.
• 2009 ESMAP Annual Report Released
• Power Sector Vulnerability Assessments: Training Session
• Regional Energy Integration: Early Findings
• South East Europe: Results of a Study on Power Sector Integration
• Show Case of Albania’s Climate Vulnerability Assessment to WB Staff">
• ESMAP’s Energy Efficient Cities Initiative Attains Early Gains in 2010
• New Toolkit for Large-Scale Residential Energy Efficiency Programs
• REMTI Just Released a Brochure Outlining Its Program and Achievements
• Clean Technology Fund approves $750 million for Solar Power
• Mexico Adopts New Law to Diversify Energy Sources
• Highlight: ESMAP’s Gender and Energy Development Strategies Program
• Unveiled Monitoring System to Allow Nepalese Gauge Energy Benefits
- ESMAP Quarterly E Bulletin February 2010. Third Edition.
- ESMAP Quarterly E-Bulletin November 2009. Second Edition.
- ESMAP Quarterly E-Bulletin July 2009. First Edition.