Stage 5.1 Obtain data for CBA
- Assignment Management Team and some of workshop participants
Timing and time required
- During meetings after the ‘Climate risk management and cost benefit analysis’ workshop
- 1 day
- What would be required to implement each adaptation option?
- How long would each take to be implemented?
- What would each option achieve?
- How much would each option cost to implement?
- How much fuel would be used?
- What external costs and benefits would be realized by implementing each option?
- What are the constraints on implementing each option?
- ‘Climate risk management and cost-benefit analysis’ workshop summary form
- Face-to-face meetings should be held following the workshop to try and obtain as much data as possible that can be utilized in the CBA.
- The required data are listed under Stages 4.4 and 4.5.
- A written list of formal data requests may need to be sent following the face-to-face meetings in order to obtain specific data.
- Where ever possible, local data related to the adaptation options should be obtained and utilized in the CBA. Cross-referencing or benchmarking with international best practice should also be carried-out.
- Completed narrative description of each adaptation option and tabulation of data to be used in the CBA (to be included in final study report).