Introduction to Policy Incentives for Renewables
- Policy Instruments for Renewable Energy: An Introduction | Presented by Pablo Benitez, The World Bank.
- Emerging Trends and Experience in Renewable Energy Policy | Presented by Gabriela Elizondo Azuela/Irina Boshueva, The World Bank.
Production Based Incentives
- Renewable Energy Standards (RPS) and Competitive Procurement | Presented by Luiz Maurer, International Finance Corporation, The World Bank Group.
- State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2012 | Presented by Alexandre Kossoy, The World Bank.
- Customer Demand for Renewable Energy as a Market Driver: Regulatory Barriers and Designs | Presented by Janine Migden-Ostrander, RAP.
Policy Incentives for Renewables in Europe
- Lessons Learned from Policy Incentives in Europe | Presented by Gunter Bahr, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
The Role of the Regulator in Scaling Up Clean Energy
- Regulators and Clean Energy | Presented by Ashley Brown, Harvard Electricity Group, Harvard University.
- Evolving RE Support Policies in the Philippines for the Development of Renewable Energy | Presented by Beatriz Arizu, Former World Bank Staff.