Financing RE in Developing Countries
- Drivers and Barriers for Private finance in Sub-Saharan Africa | Presented by Michel Crebecoeur, UNEP.
- Finance Basics | Presented by Katharine Baragona, Sr. Infrastructure Specialist, The World Bank.
- Finance Basics | Presented by Sameh Mobarak, Sr. Counsel, The World Bank.
Using Public Funds to Leverage Funding for Projects
- Structuring Public and Concessional Financing to Deliver Investment | Presented by Mustafa Hussain, Sr. Infrastructure Finance Specialist, The World Bank.
World Bank Products and Tools for Public RE Projects
- Financing Energy Projects | Presented by Issam Abousleiman, Head of Banking Products, The World Bank.
Financing of Private Projects
- Private Project Financing | Presented by Kate Baragona, Sr. Infrastructure Finance Specialist, The World Bank.
- Preventing Investment Fraud: Examining Overlooked/Ignored Warning Signs | Presented by Kenneth Springer and Donald Klaskin, Corporate Solutions, Inc.
The Role of Credit Agency Ratings
- Renewable Energy Project Finance | Presented by Yvette Dennis, Director, FitchRatings.
Financing of PPPs
- PPP Financing Overview | Presented by Sameh I. Mobarek, Sr. Counsel, The World Bank.
- PPPIAF Support to Renewable Energy Products | Presented by Lauren Wilson and Bastiaan Verink, PPIAF, The World Bank.
- PPPs Risk Sharing: Public and Private Roles | Presented by Sara Sigrist, Legal Consultant, The World Bank.
- PPAs and Tariff Design | Presented by Bassem Abou Nehme, Energy Finance Consultant, The World Bank.
- Procurement Under PPP Operations | Presented by Ashish Bhateja, The World Bank.
- Ouarzazate I CSP Project | Presented by Silvia Pariente-David, The World Bank.
- Enabling Environment for Nigeria Reforms | Presented by Sameh I. Mobarek, The World Bank.